NSDC Non-Funded Affiliation* - Overview
NSDC can co-opt reputed entities with established credentials who wish to be a part of the “Skill India” and/or “Make in India Mission” but do not require funding and want to be a partner. Proposals submitted should be robust and catering to sectors with high growth, unmet needs and/or unorganized sector. Proposals must be outcome oriented and should focus on placement in industry, self-employment, entrepreneurship. Please contact BD@nsdcindia.org for Non-Funding Partnerships.
Multi Stage Selection Process
Note:- Active Involvement of Government, Industry Leaders & Leaders from Social Sector for approving projects ensuring interest of all stakeholders.
PMKK- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra
Vocational training needs to be made aspirational to transform India into the skill capital of the world. In line with the same, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship ( MSDE ) intends to establish visible and aspirational model training centres in every district of the country. NSDC is the implementation agency for the project. These training centres will be state of the art Model Training Centres ( MTCs ), called as Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra ( PMKK ). The model training centres under the PMKK program aim to:
- Create benchmark institutions that demonstrate aspirational value for competency based skill training
- Focus on elements of quality, sustainability and connect with stakeholders in skills delivery process
Funding support under PMKK
NSDC will provide concessional loan funding per centre, up to 75% of the project investment, to cover expenditure related to:
- Training infrastructure including purchase of plant, machinery & equipment
- Training aid and other associated items
- Civil work including setting up prefabricated structures and retrofit existing structures
The sustainability of the centres will be assured against dedicated training numbers under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna ( PMKVY ) or its successor schemes (any other scheme under MSDE or NSDC). Each PMKK will be assured a training mandate for three years, under the PMKVY scheme, as per common norms, subject to capacity and utilization of the centre.
Invitation for Proposal
NSDC invite proposals for funding in several sectors. Here you will find documents and guidelines to be followed to be an NSDC affiliated training partner.
Join the Skill India Mission by becoming NSDC training partner. To know more about the same
- Workshops are organized from every Monday to Friday, 4.30 to 5.30 pm at NSDC office
- Call NSDC training helpline number – 92892-00333, available from Monday to Friday between 9 am to 6 pm
Proposals Submission Guidelines
Proposal Submission Template
These Technical & Financial templates are required to be submitted with all proposals along with the declaration.
*Each non-funding proposal shall be subject to evaluation and due-diligence process of NSDC for shortlisting and acceptance.