NSDC Funded Affiliation - Overview
- Catalyze the creation of sustainable and quality skills training institutions across the country.
- Support and coordinate private sector initiatives for skill development through appropriate Public-Private Partnership ( PPP ) models, strive for significant operational and financial involvement from the private sector
- Play the role of a "market-maker" by bringing financing in sectors where market mechanisms are weak or missing
- Prioritize initiatives that can have a multiplier or catalytic effect on capacity and quality of skilling in India
The Funding Guidelines provide for a differentiated approach for ‘for-profit’ entity and ‘not-for-profit’ entity
For loan application please write to email@example.com. Applicants to visit NSDC office on Wednesdays between 10 am to 5 pm for proposal submission
Key Elements of NSDC Funded Affiliation
|Parameter||NSDC Funding Guideline|
|Eligibility||Any legal entity including, but not limited, to Company/ Society / Trust as per the process and applicable laws and guidelines|
|What Gets Funded||
Total investment requirement towards –
|Interest Rate||6% p.a.|
|Principal Moratorium Period||Up to 3 years|
|Interest Moratorium Period||NIL|
|Repayment Period||7 years (including moratorium period)|
|Training Commitment||Standard Proposals||Corporates – Listed in BSE/NSE for more than 3 years with a credit rating of A- or above or foundations/similar ventures||Private Universities, Engineering Colleges, ITI, Polytechnics|
|Placement Guarantee Commitment||At least 70%|
For loan application please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Invitation for Proposal
NSDC invite proposals for funding in several sectors. Here you will find documents and guidelines to be followed to be an NSDC affiliated training partner.
Join the Skill India Mission by becoming NSDC training partner. To know more about the same
- Workshops are organized from every Monday to Friday, 4.30 to 5.30 pm at NSDC office
- Call NSDC training helpline number – 92892-00333, available from Monday to Friday between 9 am to 6 pm
Proposals Submission Guidelines
Proposal Submission Docket
These Technical & Financial templates are required to be submitted with all proposals along with the declaration.
- Funding Proposal Docket
- Draft Investment Agreement Template
- Draft Revenue Sharing Agreement Template
- Draft Loan Template
Draft Agreement Docket
*Each non-funding proposal shall be subject to evaluation and due-diligence process of NSDC for shortlisting and acceptance.